Get a stall
Running every Friday from 9.30am till 1.30pm. in the
Market Tower, Lewes.
The new Lewes Food Market is happy and thriving and busy and would love to have applications from new stall holders.
We are flexible so can take weekly, monthly or fortnightly visits pitch bookings as we and our customers like a bit of variety. At the moment we are actively seeking; Milk, yogurt and butter; and always consider all applications.
We can offer you…
• Flexible bookings – you don’t have to come every week to retain your pitch
• Promotion of your products to local shops and restaurants.
• A broad customer base responding to a regular weekly market.
• Reasonably priced stalls, some undercover.
• The possibility of shared stalls – producers do not have to man staff their own stalls.
Have a look at the Stallholder Guidelines to find out what we are looking for in potential stallholders.
Download Stallholder Booking Form
Send your completed Application Form to:
Lewes Local C.I.C.
2 Station Street
07824 711 727
Lewes Food Market is the result of a partnership between Transition Town Lewes,